Use your design skills and your new logos to create a set of 10 business cards. There should be at least 5 different designs on the cards.
Here are the steps:
- Make sure you have pdf files of your two good logo designs.
- Go to Pages and get out one of the business card templates. Most business cards are 2″ by 3″, printed 10 t0 a sheet.
- Build a business card design around your logo. Make your logo the central focus of the design, but make sure to include all the information. You will probably list yourself as “Chief Executive Officer,” “Creative Director,” “Sales and Marketing Vice President” or something like that. Be creative in choosing your job!
- Make sure to include all the contact information that should be on a business card, but you don’t to have a real website.
- Most important. Include at least 5 different designs. That means probably two copies of each design. You don’t need 5 different logos, but put your logo in different places, and different sizes, and use different fonts on different cards.
- Make a pdf of the finished file and post it to Voicethread.